Coronavirus: Prioritizing you and our employees. Learn More
This position works on-site at Shoe Carnival's corporate headquarters located at 7500 E Columbia St, Evansville, Indiana 47715.
The Director of Consumer Technology Platforms has technical leadership responsibility across all consumer technology platforms including eCommerce, Marketing, Customer Service, and Store Operations. This role directly oversees the application architecture, engineering, technical development & release process across all consumer technology platforms and is responsible for managing teams in a product driven agile culture.
· Drives the architecture and engineering for platforms and services in the Consumer Technology domain.
· Builds and leads the engineering team providing technical expertise in design, build and launch of new systems supporting multiple stakeholders.
· Collaborates with IT leadership and business partners to define the technical architecture for platforms and services in the Consumer Technology domain.
· Performs gap analysis between business requirements and Consumer Technology platform features and design the configuration, customizations, extensions, and interfaces required to meet the requirements.
· Directly accountable for the overall projects/programs of the engineering team and vendors to ensure the successful execution and delivery of projects that meet scope, timing, and cost goals.
· Comprehensive knowledge of cloud ecosystems (Amazon, Azure, Google)
· Comprehensive understanding of underlying web technologies (HTTP protocol, web servers, database servers, content delivery systems, web services, tags, search, etc).
· Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodologies preferred.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
Big Brands. Big Opportunities. Big Fun.