Coronavirus: Prioritizing you and our employees. Learn More
This position works on-site at Shoe Carnival's corporate headquarters located at 7500 E Columbia St, Evansville, Indiana 47715.
The Marketing Director is responsible for leading brand strategy, brand development and the integrated marketing plan for Shoe Carnival that includes in-store, digital, television, and print with the assistance of the E-commerce team, creative team, CRM / analytics team and outside agencies to drive traffic to stores and e-commerce. Additionally, the Director will build strong partnerships with retail operations, planning, merchandising and real estate cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration and execution of Shoe Carnival messaging.
· Develop and implement brand strategy and positioning through a unified and distinctive brand identity, across all consumer touch points.
· Leverage data and insights to develop and execute marketing strategies that drive retail traffic and conversion.
· Create and execute the annual marketing plan, including seasonal calendar, consumer and store target segments, objectives, global promotions and creative approach.
· Work collaboratively and effectively with Agency and internal creative team to brief, review and refine creative in line with strategic objectives. Oversee creative testing and asset optimization in partnership with Insights and Analytics to maximize effectiveness.
· Partner with Insights and Analytics to surface key customer insights and leverage demand modeling and multi-touch attribution modeling to inform marketing investment decisions. Build, refine and execute annual multi-channel media plans based on analytics, best practices, industry trends, and business performance.
· Develop and implement store and market level strategy and plans for new store openings, store closings, relocations, remodels and competitive defense.
· Identify, initiate and leverage Partnerships and Affiliate strategies to build awareness and conversion to the Shoe Carnival brand.
· Negotiate fees and manage the Advertising, Media and Hispanic agencies scope and delivery.
· Lead, mentor, and develop staff through planning, communicating, delivering feedback and providing growth opportunities.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
Big Brands. Big Opportunities. Big Fun.