Shoe Carnival/Shoe Station has an immediate opening for a dynamic Front End Developer to add to its already strong Information Services team. We are looking for a team player that can implement multiple projects for our eCommerce sites.
This position will report to our new corporate headquarters (southern suburb of Charlotte, North Carolina) on Monday through Thursday and work remotely on Friday from home.
The eCommerce Developer will work with a team to implement multiple projects for our eCommerce site "shoecarnival.com" while prioritizing and maintaining other time sensitive projects including integration efficiency and web-page development.
· Develops new user-facing features and web components.
· Builds reusable code and components for future use.
· Ensures the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
· Optimizes application for maximum speed and scalability.
· Ensures that all user input is validated before submitting to the backend.
· Participates in peer code reviews and knowledge transfer.
· Creates and maintains software documentation.
· Collaborates with other team members and stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.