Shoe Station has an immediate opening for a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to add to its already strong marketing team. We are looking for an energized, strategic thinking individual focused on helping to grow an already fun-loving brand based in our new headquarters (southern suburb of Charlotte, North Carolina). You must be a team collaborator with passion, insight, and ideation for Marketing.
This position will report to the corporate office on Monday through Thursday and work remotely on Friday from home.
The Marketing Coordinator job function is a developmental role that will be instrumental in assisting the daily execution of the various marketing teams within the Marketing department. They support marketing activities across traditional and digital marketing, including grand openings, event planning, digital marketing, including search, social and display, CRM, and other activities.
· Assists the marketing team to gain a deeper understanding of category, brand and customer through analysis of point-of-sale, survey, and customer data.
· Develops and executes marketing programs across various elements of the marketing mix, from briefing through creative development and production, partnering with merchandising, operations, and e-commerce teams. Tactics could include Print, In-Store, Paid Social, Paid Search, Email, Display and Connected TV advertising (CTV).
· Builds and maintains various content and media calendars.
· Supports grand openings and other local grass roots marketing efforts.
· Supports digital marketing efforts.
· Assists with projects including eCommerce landing page plans, coupon requests, and creative requests for approved promotions.
· Executes A/B testing to optimize results.
· Analyzes marketing effectiveness for various marketing campaigns by tracking, measuring, and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) and benchmarks, including interpreting data and turning into actionable insights.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing or 2+ years of equivalent experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, with strong proficiency in Excel.
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with professionals at all levels.
· Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment with both internal stakeholders and outside agencies.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines, and shift focus between projects / tasks, with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to analyze and interpret sales and customer data and make conclusions / recommendations.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.