Immediate opportunity! Join our Shoe Carnival Marketing team at our South Corporate Headquarters in Fort Mills, SC. This position will report to the corporate office on Monday through Thursday and work remotely on Friday from home.
The Marketing Manager, Email and Mobile is responsible for all aspects of the email and mobile messaging programs, to include alignment with the overall CRM and integrated marketing strategy. This role works collaboratively with internal and external teams to develop and analyze customer contact strategies including marketing programs for retention, acquisition, and reactivation.
· Leads, plans, develops, and executes all aspects of email and mobile marketing strategy, from calendar creation and creative brief development to the development and execution of campaigns.
· Collaborates with internal and external teams for promotional and product planning, customer contact strategy/segmentation and creative content/messaging that aligns to the overall marketing objectives.
· Continuously analyzes customer and campaign results to provide insights, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvement.
· Owns and maintains relationships with email platform, mobile marketing platform, and other vendor partnerships related to advancing email and mobile channel capabilities.
· Shares campaign results and demonstrates subject matter knowledge by developing insights, answering questions, and pitching creative ideas with upper manager on a weekly basis.
· Analyzes, develops, executes, and iterates channel contact, testing, and customer lifecycle program strategies to increase acquisition, retention, lifetime value, and consistent channel growth.
· Reviews current best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to A/B testing, list segmentation, deliverability, CAN-SPAM laws, and TCPA compliance.
· Bachelor's Degree and 3+ year's of email marketing experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required (preferably with a multichannel retailer).
· Experience with data-driven marketing and customer segmentation required.
· Knowledge of HTML/CSS, SQL, and Google Analytics preferred.
· Knowledge of email service platforms and marketing automation (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, etc.) preferred.
· Experience working cross-functionally executing a vision through consensus building, negotiation, and data-driven persuasion.
· Detail-oriented with the ability to handle various tasks simultaneously under multiple deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong communicator, written and verbal.
· Effective problem-solving skills with experience translating data into business and customer insights.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.