Shoe Station has an immediate opening for a dynamic Marketing Manager to add to its already strong marketing team. We are looking for an energized, strategic thinking individual focused on helping to grow an already fun-loving brand based in our new headquarters (southern suburb of Charlotte, North Carolina). You must be a team collaborator with passion, insight, and ideation for Marketing.
This position will report to the corporate office on Monday through Thursday and work remotely on Friday from home.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and execution of integrated marketing plans in support of Shoe Station new store openings as well as store and market specific marketing activities.
· Develops and executes integrated marketing plans for store and market level activities, including new store openings, relocations, remodels and competitive defense. Responsible for brick-and-mortar traffic driving key performance indicators (KPI's).
· Owns the plan from brief to in-market optimization, including writing briefs, developing media plans, and directing all creative. Tactics may include Print, In-Store, Paid Social, Paid Search, Affiliate, Influencer, PR, Programmatic Display and TV/CTV.
· Analyzes campaign performance and makes data-driven recommendations to optimize marketing campaigns.
· Stays up-to-date on industry best practices, trends and new technologies and uses this knowledge to make informed decisions on marketing spend.
· Collaborates with internal and external partners and agencies to drive continuous improvement of marketing campaigns.
· Leads, mentors, and develops a Marketing Coordinator through planning, communicating, delivering feedback and providing growth opportunities.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field and 5+ years of marketing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· Direct experience working for or closely with an omnichannel retailer preferred.
· Proven experience in managing complex, integrated omnichannel marketing strategies and programs in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
· Ability to self-motivate, deal with ambiguity and change in a dynamic, fast-paced business environment.
· Demonstrated creativity and creative management, including strong demonstrated experience in leading creative work and agency partnerships.
· Ability to effectively partner and develop strong relationships with cross-functional partners.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Experience with various online advertising platforms (e.g., Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.) preferred.
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) preferred.
· A positive attitude and a great sense of humor that relates to our fun-loving brand is a plus.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.