Coronavirus: Prioritizing you and our employees. Learn More
This position works on-site at Shoe Carnival's corporate headquarters located at 7500 E Columbia St, Evansville, Indiana 47715.
The Sr. Real Estate Paralegal acts as a representative of Shoe Carnival in Real Estate matters. This position processes and maintains documentation related to Shoe Carnival's real estate assets.
· Prepares legal documents for executive approval.
· Abstracts legal documents into lease administration software.
· Administers the company's lease related obligations, ensures lease compliance, and prepares landlord notices.
· Tracks and manages lease related issues with landlords/tenants.
· Drafts, proofs, and finalizes correspondence and other lease related documents.
· Interprets legal documents and provides opinion on related matters.
· Maintains the electronic and hard filing systems for all real estate legal documents.
· Works closely with In-House Counsel and Real Estate VP to advise Real Estate and related departments on a day-to-day basis.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
Big Brands. Big Opportunities. Big Fun.