Shoe Station has an immediate opening for a dynamic Senior Marketing Manager to add to its already strong marketing team. We are looking for an energized, strategic thinking individual focused on helping to grow an already fun-loving brand based in our new headquarters (southern suburb of Charlotte, North Carolina). You must be a team collaborator with passion, insight, and ideation for Marketing.
This position will report to the corporate office on Monday through Thursday and work remotely on Friday from home.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for leading development of the integrated marketing plan for Shoe Station that includes all media touchpoints, with the assistance of internal teams and external agencies, to create campaigns and experiences that drive traffic to stores and eCommerce. This position will build strong partnerships with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration and execution of Shoe Station messaging.
· Creates and executes the annual marketing plan, including the seasonal calendar, media allocation, consumer and store target segments, and creative approach, according to company and consumer objectives.
· Leverages data and insights to develop and execute marketing strategies and communications that drive retail traffic, eCommerce traffic, and conversion.
· Oversees, from end-to-end, campaign executions that utilize a variety of tactics (e.g., print, in-store, paid social, paid Search, affiliate, influencer, PR, programmatic display, and TV/CTV).
· Develops and implements store and market level strategies and plans for new store openings, store closings, relocations, remodels and competitive defense.
· Leads co-op marketing programs.
· Analyzes campaign performance and makes data-driven recommendations to optimize marketing campaigns.
· Collaborates with internal and external partners and agencies to drive continuous improvement of marketing campaigns.
· Leads, mentors, and develops staff through planning, communication, delivering feedback, and providing growth opportunities.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields required.
· 7+ years of overall marketing experience, including at least 3 years as a marketing strategy leader required.
· 2+ years serving in a supervisory capacity leading cross functional teams to a successful outcome required.
· Direct experience working for or closely with an omnichannel retailer preferred.
· Experience managing complex, integrated omnichannel marketing strategies and programs.
· Ability to multi-task, maintaining multiple projects on an on-going basis with shifting priorities. Must be able to easily embrace and manage change.
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with professionals at all levels.
· Strong ability to analyze, identify, and understand critical issues and information to make informed, data-driven, business decisions.
· Experience with various online advertising platforms (e.g., Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.) preferred.
· Comprehensive knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) preferred.
· A positive attitude and a great sense of humor that relates to our fun-loving brand is a plus.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.