Shoe Station has an immediate opening for a dynamic Visual Merchandiser to add to its already strong marketing team. We are looking for an energized, strategic thinking individual focused on helping to grow an already fun-loving brand based in our new headquarters (southern suburb of Charlotte, North Carolina). You must be a team collaborator with passion, insight, and ideation for Marketing.
This position will report to the corporate office on Monday through Thursday and work remotely on Friday from home.
The Visual Merchandiser oversees all areas of visual merchandising and in-store signage. They direct the product flow and the display of products and graphics, bringing to life key product and brand stories to create an inspiring brand experience for the Shoe Station customer.
· Creates and executes visual display standards for Shoe Station brick-and-mortar stores.
· Manages seasonal signage, digital screen signage and visual product display updates for key seasons and brands.
· Partners with the Merchandising department and Store Operations to coordinate the layout of seasonal product flow, fixturing and signage needs.
· Works with Store Planning and Design to coordinate the selection of print and display fixture providers, conduct value engineering, and perform fixture and visual merchandise planning for new stores.
· Develops and maintains department capital budgets, department-expense budgets and product vendor co-op budgets.
· Manages workflow and project timing, ensuring milestones and deliverables are clearly communicated and fulfilled.
· Manages the testing and evaluation of new merchandising techniques.
· Assists with photo shoots production as needed for in store visual assets.
· Directs the development and maintenance of a comprehensive store concept database.
· Degree in Marketing, Fashion Merchandising or related field, or equivalent business experience required.
· 3+ years of experience Retail Visual Merchandising understanding visual planogramming and setting display direction required.
· Comprehensive understanding of merchandise vendor initiatives and Point Of Purchase (POP) development process.
· Possess knowledge of industry fixtures and display trends.
· Possess knowledge of fashion merchandising trends in apparel and footwear preferred.
· Proficient in PC based data processing capabilities, including experience with Word, Excel, Photo Shop, Adobe InDesign.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational and interpersonal skills
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.